Sometimes life throws us a curveball even when we think we have it all mapped out. Sometimes things just don’t go the way we had planned. That’s what happens again and again for the heroes of our faith in the Book of Genesis. For Noah, Abram, Jacob and Esau, and Joseph the journey is not always what they would have anticipated, yet through it all God seems to make a way. Join us for these summer Sundays to see what message God might have for you as you seek to make sense of your life’s unexpected journey.
- June 25, “Unpopular: Noah and the Ark,” Genesis 6:9-22, 7:24, 8:14-19, Rev. Lenora Rousseau
- July 2, “Uncharted – The Call of Abram,” Genesis 12:1-9, Rev. Catherine Fluck Price
- July 9, “Undeniable: The Almost-Sacrifice,” Genesis 22:1-18, Rev. Steve Price
- July 16, “Unrelenting: Birthright and Blessing,” Genesis 25:19-34, Rev. Catherine Fluck Price
- July 23, “Undone: Reconciliation and Wrestling,” Genesis 32:22-31, Rev. Lenora Rousseau
- July 30, “Unimaginable: Sold into Slavery,” Genesis 37:1-4, 12-28, Rev. Steve Price
- August 6, “United: Family Forgiveness,” Genesis 45:1-15, Rev. Catherine Fluck Price